LJ Frezza is an artist and video editor working at the intersections of media and everyday experience.
He lives in New York City, where he works in television post-production and organizes film programs for the Spectacle Theater.
- ‘A Brief History of Hollywood Whitewashing’ Video Traces Controversy Before ‘Ghost in the Shell’ / IndieWire
- Unsung: Go Behind the Scenes with the Men and Women Who Make Film Happen / Film School Rejects
- Publish and Perish: Video Essays in the Age of Social Media / 4:3
- Cool Crowds Don't Stare at Superheroes / Nerdist
- Paul Verhoeven Uses Mass Media to Troll Hollywood / No Film School
- Watch: The Radical Beauty of Tangerine / Filmmaker Magazine
- Top Ten Art Shows of 2015 / City Paper
- The best of 2014 in cinematic nonfiction / Sight & Sound
- Kevin B. Lee Picks the Year's Best Video Essays / IndieWire
- A Seinfeld remix collects the show's moments of true nothingness / AV Club
- Emptiness is the dark heart of 'Seinfeld' / The Verge
- 6 Minutes of Nothing Is the Most Meta 'Seinfeld' Supercut Ever / Mashable
- What 'Seinfeld' Would Be Like If the World Were Dead / VICE